Each episode airs at 9:00 pm EDT (US)
1. First, try a hard refresh. If you have a PC, please press (at the same time) CTRL + SHIFT + R. If you’re on a Mac, please press (at the same time) Command + Shift + R.
2. If you’re using Internet Explorer, please make sure you have the latest version downloaded and installed. I.E. 6.0 is not supported by many websites.
3. Try a different browser. Firefox or Google Chrome are great.
4. Check your Internet connection; you might want to plug in directly with an ethernet cable.
5. You may need to update your flash player. Here’s is where you can do that: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
6. Make sure your sound is on and turned all the way up.
7. You may want to try and reboot your computer. You will be able to listen to the lectures after you do so.
8. Make sure that the time and date are correct!
Yes. To enable captions, click on the CC button on the bottom right of the episode video screen.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. The information is a result of years of practice experience by the author. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site. Information provided on this web site and the use of any products or services purchased from our web site by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians affiliated with our web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.